BiobOx is a Python package to providing a toolbox for the manipulation, modelling and analysis of molecular structures.
- BiobOx is available on github.com/degiacom/biobox
- The API is described at degiacom.github.io/biobox
- A Jupyter notebook presenting BioboOx’s main functionalities is available at github.com/degiacom/biobox_notebook. The notebook can also be executed online (no need to install Python) on Binder.
- Building polyhedral architectures in I. Santhanagopalan et al., It takes a dimer to tango: Oligomeric small heat shock proteins dissociate to capture substrate, Journal of Biological Chemisty, 2018
- Creating super-coarse grain models in M.A. McDowell et al., Characterisation of ShigellaSpa33 and ThermotogaFliM/N reveals a new model for C-ring assembly in T3SS, Molecular Microbiology, 2016
- Analysing lipid density around a membrane protein in Landreh et al., Integrating mass spectrometry with MD simulations reveals the role of lipids in Na+/H+ antiportera, Nature Communications, 2017.