- Louis Sayer, who graduated with a L4 project dedicated to profiling molearn, our neural network trainable with protein molecular dynamics conformations.
- Saabir Petker, who graduated with a L4 project on assessing the peformance of JabberDock, our protein-protein docking engine
- Hao Man who, under the co-supervision of Prof. Martin Cann in Durham’s Department of Biosciences, obtained a postgraduate degree in data science with a project dedicated to the prediction of lysine carbamylation sites using neural networks.
- Ella Finley and Victoria Liu who, sponsored by the BiSCOP and MosMed CDTs, start a PhD on the characterization of protein carbamylation sites under the main supervision of Prof. Martin Cann.
- Ryan Zhu who, under the main supervision of Dr. Antonia Mey at the University of Edinburgh, starts a PhD funded by Redesign Science on the usage of generative models to characterize protein conformational spaces.
- Hannah Lydon, starting a L4 project on the refinement of docking poses generated by JabberDock
- Cameron Stewart, starting a L4 project on the usage of molearn to predict transition states between protein conformations.