This postgraduate course provides an overview on biomolecular structure, dynamics and interactions, as well as on the experimental and computational techniques to study them. It is composed of six 1h-long sessions.
- class 1: introduction on protein structure
- class 2: protein structure and dynamics
- class 3: protein assembly
- class 4: lipid bilayers and membrane proteins structure
- class 5: membrane proteins function
- class 6: mass spectrometry for structural biology
MosMed CDT course: “Computing Matters”
A 2 hours-long Linux primer, followed by a 4 hours-long hands-on Python course for the participants to the Molecular Sciences for Medicine (MosMed) CDT.
Foundations of Physics 1
An introduction to Young’s double slit experiment.
Introduction to Python
A Python programming course for beginners, based around written material and practical programming exercises. The following topics are covered: basic syntax; arithmetic and logical operators; if-else; loops; lists, sets, tuples and dictionaries; functions; importing and creating packages; reading and writing files. This course is divided in three 2 hours-long classes, with exercises.
- Calculating Collision Cross-Sections, a description of available methods for the calculation of collision cross-sections of molecular models (1h20min), delivered in Ecole Thématique IMMS, Cabourg, 2016
- Introduction to Molecular Dynamics, a general overview on molecular dynamics simulations (40min), delivered in University of Oxford, 2013