A six lectures-long postgraduate course on the protein structure, dynamics and interactions, as well as on the computational and experimental techniques used to study them.
- class 1: protein structure
- class 2: protein structure and dynamics
- class 3: protein assembly, function and malfunction
- class 4: lipid bilayers and membrane proteins
- class 5: membrane protein function
- class 6: native mass spectrometry
Python programming course for beginners. It is composed of two units:
- basic functionalities (if-then-else, loops, functions, files manipulation)
- usage of numpy, matplotlib and scipy to read, manipulate, display, analyse and generate numerical data.
The course is available:
- for download on Github
- on Binder (requires no installation on own computer): https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/degiacom/python4science/master
Foundations of Physics 1
An introduction to Young’s double slit experiment.
- Calculating Collision Cross-Sections, a description of available methods for the calculation of collision cross-sections of molecular models (1h20min), delivered in Ecole Thématique IMMS, Cabourg, 2016
- Introduction to Molecular Dynamics, a general overview on molecular dynamics simulations (40min), delivered in University of Oxford, 2013